The following provides a snapshot of two recent projects from my portfolio:
INTERNATIONAL TOWER – Capital Centre, Abu Dhabi
International Tower (www.internationaltower.ae) is the first international Grade A LEED® gold accredited office building to be built on Abu Dhabi main island.
Located within Capital Centre adjoining the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) with easy access to/from all business areas within Abu Dhabi, the international airport and Dubai the building comprises 41,000 sq m of high quality offices arranged on 24 floors including:
- Regular, flexible floorplates up to 1,750 sq m per floor – making space layout and configuration very straightforward for any size of occupier
- Whole floors offered in both shell & core and Cat A specification as well as Cat A fitted suites in various sizes – offering flexibility to meet all occupier requirements
- Part floor suites fully fitted to Cat A specification – enabling early occupation
- Occupational density of 1 person per 8.45 sq m supported – significantly better than any other building currently available in Abu Dhabi
- Clear 2.7m clear finished floor to ceiling height – in line with global standards
- Provision for a 150mm raised floor – to meet both the immediate and changing needs of all occupiers
- 12x 24 person high speed Kone passenger lifts – arranged in two banks separately serving lower and upper floors
- Separate 1,800 kg goods lift and 3x car park lifts
- Ample car parking – both on and off site
- LEED® gold rated (Shell & Core)
- Fully integrated access control and security systems
International Tower meets and, in many cases, exceeds the design and specification criteria set out in the Middle East Council for Offices (MECO) Best Practice Specification Guide.
With property & facilities management to global standards including a fully transparent service charge regime, International Tower is now an established office location for many global/multi-national businesses.
CAPITAL HOUSE – Capital Centre, Abu Dhabi
Capital House (www.capitalhouse.ae) is a 22-storey residential tower comprising 332 one and two bedroom apartments.
Designed to be complementary to the adjoining International Tower office building, Capital House provides the opportunity for individuals to live close to their workplace in Abu Dhabi’s fastest emerging new business location.
Set in the city’s best connected location and complemented by a host of family-friendly amenities including a 25-metre swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, children’s play area and five service retail units within the building.
The entire building is fully leased to Etihad Airways.